XLPAT newsletter will be released on the 10th and 25th of each month.
The 10th issue will be focused more on XLPAT and the 25th issue will include the latest details about sister concerned companies TT consultants and Talwar Advocates.
This Newsletter covers:
Article 1 – XLPAT visit to JAPAN
Article 2 – Introducing TT Consultants
Article 3 – Introducing Talwar Advocates
ARTICLE – 1 : XLPAT leadership team will visit XLPAT
XLPAT’s leadership team will be visiting Japan in the month of February. The team will be here from 3rd Feb 2020 to 13th Feb 2020 .
The team will visit various customers and introduce them to the latest features in XLPAT and will be glad to meet new people to discuss any possible engagements.
If you wish to schedule a meeting you can register at the following link:
ARTICLE – 2 : Introducing TT Consultants
TT Consultants is an international Patent Consulting & Analytics Firm that has been providing strategic IP consulting for over 12 years to a number of Fortune 100 companies, top IP law firms, Licensing Firms and Universities around the world. We are headquartered in India, with other offices in the USA, Taiwan and a local native representative stationed in Tokyo.
TT Consultants has been awarded the ‘Best Indian Search Firm’ by Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) in an open evaluation of over 35 Indian Search companies.
Besides being a pioneer in manual IP consulting and strategy, TT Consultants has developed some inhouse artificial intelligence-based systems which we use internally for a quick first pass analysis before starting any project. The head-start provided by automation allows us to quickly focus the analysis which, in turn, allows our talented teams to devote more time to the manual investigation.
Our Expert Manual Services comprise of the following :
– Patentability/Novelty search
– Invalidation/ Validity/Opposition Search
– Freedom to Operate Search
– Infringement Search/ EOU
– Technology Landscape Analysis
– Patent Portfolio Management
– Patent Enforceability Assessment
A few differentiating factors which make us different:
– Combining Human Intelligence & Artificial Intelligence
– Local Japanese language support and ability to communicate in the Japanese language
– Experienced search teams headed by Former USPTO Patent Examiners
– Rapid response and delivery with detailed interactive reports
– In-house experts from diversified technology domains
Awards and Achievements:
– Ranked Best Search Firm by JETRO
– Featured in Japan Forbes and recognized for being a leader in applying AI to IP
– Certified “Great Place to Work”
– CNBC TV 18 and ICICI Bank – Emerging India Awards
– Excellent Leadership in the field of patents in India – Award by Government of India
To download Japanese Brochure:
ARTICLE -3 Introducing Talwar Advocates
Established in 1983, Talwar Advocates (“TA”) is a specialized law firm practising in India as well as globally. Our team of highly skilled and enthusiastic legal professionals has significant experience in dealing with corporate and commercial matters, intellectual property matters, M&A matters, acquisitions, joint ventures, employment and industrial matters, banking matters, investment and foreign exchange matters, litigation, arbitration, and legal compliances. The TA team has advised leading Indian and multinational companies across various sectors, start-ups, investors, banks and financial institutions on a variety of matters. TA aspires to be a one-stop legal solutions platform for clients looking for high-quality legal services.
TA being a sister concern of TT Consultants has offices in Chandigarh, Hyderabad and the USA, and also attends to matters in other cities through these offices. The offices work together and draw on each other’s expertise whenever required.
Our Services Include :
– Patent Prosecution in India, FTO Opinions and Patent Monitoring
– Office action responses (the US and Europe)
– Patent Translations & Illustrations
– Trademark Prosecution in India
– Corporate & Commercial Services Including advising on corporate and commercial contracts, entry strategies, inbound and outbound investments, regulatory compliances and structural matters, policies
§ Assistance in Employment & Industrial Relations including employment legislation and preparing employment policies
§ Drafting various employment contracts, manuals, non-compete and confidentiality agreements.
To download Japanese brochure: